Your child's future begins here! No Registration Fees Promotion
As children grow their needs change and develop just like them. At Tots Corner Nursery we follow the Montessori Curriculum and we have a separate baby room as their requirements differ. There are so many benefits in this curriculum for your child under the age of two attending nursery here are just a few:
- Range of explorative sensory activities: Did you know: Research shows that sensory play builds nerve connections in the brain's pathways, which lead to the child’s ability to complete more complex learning tasks. Sensory play supports language development, cognitive growth, fine and gross motor skills, problem solving skills, and social interaction
- Interaction with children of their own age: Did you know: Play allows children to use their creativity while developing their imagination, dexterity, and physical, cognitive, and emotional strength. Play is important to healthy brain development. It is through play that children at a very early age engage and interact in the world around them.
- Lots of Heuristic play: Did you know: Exploration leads their play with heuristic objects, rather than muscle memory taking over when a child knows that a noise happens when they push a button. With heuristic play, open-ended play opportunities allow children to explore, learn and develop in a completely natural way. This is one of the Philosophies of Maria Montessori.
- Development of communication and language: Through constant babble play, nurseries rhymes, 1 + 1 communication method at nursery our babies’ communication comes on quickly through play with their Teachers and other children their age.
- Builds confidence: At Tots Corner we promote independence even in the baby room, through nurture, care and support. Through your little angel bonding with their Teachers and settling in nursery their confidence in themselves and their ability flourishes
- Professional childcare: At Tots Corner our team are specialized in caring for your child. They have a strong understanding of child development and how to support their individual needs as well as yours. Our team work closely with you to provide support and guide you along your child’s development stages.
- Day in the life: In the baby room at Tots Corner each child receives a day in the life report written by their Teacher. In this daily electronic report there will be pictures of their day, a written report discussing their day where they have been, what they have been learning at a development update alongside their sleep times, nappy changes and food log.